Oh what a great event! A two day festival by the hard working DIY Unta.Kauan people. The whole weekend was booked solid with great bands, dj Astro and a food stand by Dirty River Roller Derby.
I had the privilige to be the “soft” opening of day two. The meditative guitar concert before the stage was blown up by the wall of sound and riff after riff.
Had a great time, got to talk and hang out with great people and watch the other bands. Perfect September night!
TIP: If you have not heard Multishiva (from Jyväskylä), you should.
• The Assassination of Esa Kuloniemi
• Sunflower River Blues (John Fahey)
• Cypress Grove (Skip James)
• Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground (Blind Willie Johnson)
• Snowflakes / Steamboat ‘Gwine Around The Bend (John Fahey)
• Weissenborn Improv in G Minor